What is a seed stage ICO?

ICO is the acronym for Initial Coin Offering. This is done in order to obtain initial funding for the launch of a project where the investors (holders) obtain (in the event that they manage to enter given its difficulty if it is not a large investor), more beneficial purchase conditions than if they were to acquire the tokens already in the launch phase.

If you are reading this text, it means that you have been eligible to enter the seed round sale phase at WE FINANCE, i.e. you have received a direct invitation from one of the founders of the project to participate in the initial sale process of their tokens in the 1st sale round, with more advantageous conditions than other people who wish to acquire these digital assets in subsequent sale rounds or at the official launch of the token at PancakeSwap on 25-05-2022.


How does the sale of seeds work at WE FINANCE?

General Information
  • Start date: 18-04-2022
  • End date: 08-05-2022 or until seed tokens are exhausted.
  • Maximum sales limit: 37,500,000 WE FINANCE tokens.
  • Price per token: $0.008 = 1 WE FINANCE token.
  • Minimum investment per holder: 50 Binance USD (BUSD).
  • Maximum investment per holder: 25,000 Binance USD (BUSD).
  • Investor data: Yes, it will be necessary to complete a SAFT contract and then KYC in order to receive the tokens, but the data will not be published or disclosed to third parties unless requested by a court.
  • Tokens blocked on launch day: 96%. The other 4% of the tokens are unlocked at launch. 2% of the tokens purchased in this phase will be unlocked on a daily basis, starting on day two (2) from the launch of WE FINANCE.
  • Purchase levy applies: No.

How can I purchase WE FINANCE tokens?

  1. You must download, read carefully, fill in all the details and sign the SAFT contract that we have prepared”. A SAFT is a type of convertible promissory note in which you as a holder notify WE FINANCE that you are investing an amount of capital so that your investment will be converted into WE FINANCE tokens that the club will send to you after completing the entire process.
  2. Once you have filled out and signed the SAFT contract above, you must complete a KYC, which stands for Know Your Customer, which means that we will ask you for a series of identification documents (ID card, image to prove that you are not a bot, attach the SAFT contract completed in the previous step, etc.).
  3. The WE FINANCE legal team will check that the holder is not on any list of persons who are prohibited from investing in DeFi due to suspicion of the illicit origin of their assets (terrorism, human trafficking, drug trafficking, etc.). The data will not be published or disclosed to third parties unless requested by a court in the United Kingdom, where the club’s commercial company is based.
  4. Holders who pass the KYC validation process will be sent an email confirmation that they have made it onto DeFi’s “white list” of seed round buyers. This email will indicate the WE FINANCE address to which they can send the funds indicated when they did the SAFT/KYC processes. WE FINANCE will send you the tokens at launch on 25/05/2022.


  1. WE FINANCE does NOT accept remittance of funds before passing the KYC and submitting the SAFT. If any wallet makes a shipment and we do not have your verification, you will not receive tokens in the shipment as of 25/5/2022 and we will not be able to confirm the return of the busd although we will always try to do so on a case by case basis.
  2. Do not use centralised Exchanges Wallets (Binance, Kraken, Kukoin…). Use a wallet with a BEP20 network (Metamask, TrustWallet…).
  3. The Legal team does not start checks until 19 April. Confirmation or correction emails may start arriving from 20/4/2022 and wallet verification emails from 22/4/2022. The processes take at least 48 working hours from one to the other. Emails will be sent in order of receipt of documentation.
  4. It is WE FINANCE’s intention that no one who is supporting the project is left out of the seed phase, however, tokens are limited, so please try to process as soon as possible.
  5. We recommend doing this process on computers/laptops rather than on mobile devices.

You can follow us

DOWNLOAD our white paper